This post was sponsored by Vera Wang Fragrances as part of an Activation for Influence Central. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review.
Being a mom is exhausting. You are always going going going and can barely get a second to yourself. That’s why it’s super important to make sure you get a little me time and a little we time. That’s right, alone time with your man is just as important. A summer date night is the perfect excuse to freshen up, throw on your favorite perfume and actually do your make-up for once.
On a serious note, when is the last time you were actually able to get ready without a million and one interruptions from your little one. I bet sometimes you just give up and throw on something easy, skip the make-up, hair and perfume and just go with the flow. I know I do. I mean, when was your last date night?
I try to schedule a date night with my husband at the very least, once a month. We both work full-time jobs and have a lively (almost) three year old who loves mommy & daddy’s attention. And we love to give her all of it. But our bond is important too and you’ve got to give that some attention too.
So this summer, make some time for yourself. Block out a good chunk of time so you can really take your time to look and feel beautiful. Do your make-up, spice up your look and spritz on your favorite perfume to add that extra something and make your hubby smile.
I’ve always loved Vera Wang perfume and they just came out with a new scent that is absolutely swoon-worthy. The new Marigold and Gardenia fragrance is a part of the Embrace collection. This fragrance makes you feel confident and beautiful in your own skin. Us mamas need that!
Here’s how I got ready for my summer date night using the sweet & fruity scent by Vera Wang:
- Take a long bath or shower and exfoliate. What? A whole shower to myself without interruptions. Yes please!
- Moisturize with your favorite, non-scented lotion. I used non-scented because you don’t want to have too many scents going on.
- Blow dry my hair. This is new. I rarely get time to brush it.
- Apply my favorite make-up. I used my trusty Urban Decay On The Go Pallete.
- Throw on a fun and flirty outfit with your favorite sandals or wedges. I opted for sandals.
- Last but not least, spritz on your favorite perfume. The Vera Wang Marigold and Gardenia fragrance made me feel confident and beautiful.
You can purchase the Gardenia and Marigold perfume in the Embrace collection by Vera Wang fragrances in-store and online at Kohl’s.
Make sure to enter this super fun giveaway to get your hands on all 4 new fragrances by Vera Wang.You have a chance to win one of ten fragrance kits (ARV $75). The kit includes all 4 of the following fragrances:
Green Tea & Pear Blossom
Rose & Vanilla
Periwinkle & Iris
Marigold & Gardenia
Which fragrance are you most excited to try? Let me know in the comments.